Capabilities - Mill Valley Splicing
With more than 60 years of wire rope, chain, synthetic sling, cordage, and rigging product experience in a variety of industries, Mill Valley Splicing can custom-fabricate or specially order assemblies for almost any application or to any specification.
Some of the industries where our rigging assemblies are utilized include:
- Industrial / Manufacturing
- Power Generation / Utilities
- Military / Government
Machinery and Equipment
Some of the equipment and machinery utilized by Mill Valley Splicing include:
- Test Bed
- 200' long
- Maximum load weight of 360,000 pounds
- Capable of pre-stressing (pre-stretching) wire rope up to 2.25" diameter and structural strand up to 2" diameter
- Lifting beam, spreader beam, and specialty testing up to 1 million pounds (IAW ASME B30.20)
Sling Testing Standards
Mill Valley Splicing can test wire rope slings, chain slings, as well as synthetic rope, round, and web slings, to ASME B30.9 standards.